Today I wanted to give you my network marketing tips for beginners.
These network marketing tips and tricks will help you get off to a great start and if done correctly will allow you to shed that “newbie” tag as quickly as possible.
If you have been in the network marketing industry for a while and have not had your breakthrough yet, these tips will also erase all the pain and disappointment you have gone through so far.
Before I get into my network marketing tips for beginners, I want to tell you a short story of how I was able to breakthrough in this ultra competitive industry and now have reached success beyond my wildest dreams.
For years I struggled like crazy trying to crack the code and find success in network marketing.
I don’t even want to think about the thousands and thousands of dollars I spent on training programs, books, software, leads systems and those push button miracles that never seemed to work as advertised.
Like most struggling marketers, I searched for any and every quick fix solution I could buy to get some results coming my way but in the end I only made someone else rich while I was left scratching my head wondering what I was doing wrong.
Each and every product I bought taught me something, even if it was never to fall for scams like that again, I learned something.
Sometimes, I actually uncovered a nugget that actually worked and over time, years and years, I gathered enough of these nuggets to put together a plan that has turned into the system I use to today.
In the beginning I didn’t think that your sponsor was that important and I just joined the company I thought was the most popular without doing any market research.
I now know how important it is to do research into the company, the products, policies and compensation plan before joining.
I told you the short version of my story to say this: everyone has been right where you are now, we all struggled in the beginning but were persistent and kept moving forward until we cracked the code and found success.
I am not better, more skilled or talented than you, I am just persistent as hell and do not take no as an answer, you need to have this same mentality if you want to be successful in this business.
Speaking of being successful, let’s switch gears and get back to why you came here in the first place, my network marketing tips for beginners.
Network Marketing Tips For Beginners
Here are my top 15 network marketing tips for beginners, newbies or those struggling to find success.
I have provided a short snippet next to each one to clarify what I am talking about, each of my network marketing tips for newbies will be covered in greater detail in upcoming posts.
1. Find Your Why – this is the most important step in your path to success, why are you doing this is the first place, let your why guide and motivate you to keep going when you feel like quitting.
2. Establish S-M-A-R-T Goals – your goals must be specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and bound by time. If you do not have goals, you cannot measure your success.
3. Pick The Right Company For You – this is a whole topic all by itself, but spend time and pick a company you are proud to represent and actually use and like the products.
4. Become An Expert Of The Products – pretty self explanatory, how can you answer customers questions if you do not know the products.
5. Establish Your Story – This is about as important as your why, your story is your unique selling machine, how has the products or the company impacted your life and how can they impact other people’s lives in a positive way.
6. Follow A Schedule and Stick To It – time management is key in this business or you will end up either working from sun up to sun down or not setting aside enough time to work and grow your business. Find a schedule that allows you a good work/ life balance and stick to it.
7. Never Stop Learning – The greatest leaders in this business are where there are for one reason, they chose to constantly work towards perfecting their craft. No one is born with the natural ability to succeed in network marketing, it is a learned skill that only comes from time spent learning and expanding their knowledge.
8. Lead With Value – I cannot emphasize how important it is to lead with value in this industry, actually one of the best tips on network marketing I can provide you. There are literally thousands of other marketers out their competing for the same sales and leads as you, the person who provides the most value to the customer/ prospect will be the one who earns their trust and respect.
9. Maintain A Positive Attitude – Tough times will surface and there will be times you think about quitting, just know that failure is just part of the your path to success, you are going to fail, sometime many times over but if you maintain a positive attitude and continue moving forward to your goals, one day will be your day, but if you quit, no day will ever be your day.
10. Get Out Of Your Comfort Zone – I mentioned above that this is a very competitive business we are in, there will be times you may have to step out of your comfort zone in order to reach your next potential prospect, this may be anything from having a home party, hotel meeting, or shooting videos to upload to YouTube. Those who are going to succeed in this business are those who are willing to face their fears, get uncomfortable and grow stronger because of it.
11. Partner With Your Upline – Never discount the ability of your upline to provide help and useful insight that will help you grow your business, you joined under them for a reason, find out what they do to grow their business and never be afraid to ask for help, that is after-all what they are there for.
12. Get Active On Social Media – Network marketing has changed so much over the last decade, everything is online now including the majority of your prospects, find out where your target market hangs out and get active providing value and building relationships with as many like-minded people as possible.
13. Surround Yourself With Successful People – Ever heard the saying, “if you want to be successful, surround yourself with successful people”, this holds true in network marketing, there are hundreds of successful network marketing leaders who spend the majority of their time providing training and assistance to anyone who asks for it, this is why they are leaders.
14. Develop Your Team –
Network marketing is a team sport, you will never get to the level you want to achieve on your own, having the ability to teach and mentor your team to be able to duplicate your success is key to your moving your business to the next level.
15. Customer Service Is Key! – The customer is king, take care of your customers and keep them happy, you will earn their respect and trust and they will continue to chose you as their supplier in future purchases, they could eventually join you as well.
Network Marketing Tips For Newbies
I will close by saying this, success is not something that is reserved for the special among us, everyone has the right to be successful.
You are no different, but you have to be aggressive and persistent in this business to be successful.
I am more than willing to help you in anyway that I can, all you have to do is ask.
If you found my top 15 network marketing tips for beginners helpful, please share with your friends on social media, stay tuned for my epic upcoming post on top 10 network marketing companies, you may be surprised at who made my list, looking for more, watch the video below for even more mlm tips.